While Halloween is a spook-tacular time for families across the county, it is also a time of unfortunate and avoidable traffic accidents. Children out after dark – often wearing darker colors and vision-obstructing masks – can be hard to spot by those driving vehicles. Our staff members at Interstate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM want to help keep your family safe, so below please find some quick tips for those planning to trick-or-treat.
- Add some light to your child's costume – a glow stick for example. The more visible they are in the dark, the better!
- Keep your cell phone in your pocket to avoid distractions.
- Teach your children how to safely cross streets and the importance of staying on the sidewalk
- Drive slowly and keep an eye out for small children.
- Never ever drink and drive.
Simply follow these tips and your little ghosts and goblins are sure to have a happy and memorable Halloween in the West Monroe area!Original Article
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/glesmark/jeeppartsplace.com/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/shortcodes/share_follow.php on line 41